Supporting Our Customers Through COVID-19
As outlined in our updates during the last couple of weeks, we have been taking as many precautions as possible to keep our customers and delivery teams safe. We are following all government recommendations and policies without compromise. We are making every effort to operate as normal and maintain a high level of service to you.
Here are a few more updates as the situation continues to evolve:
- Doorstep, Non-Contact Delivery ONLY – We have implemented a system-wide standard to ONLY provide doorstep, non-contact deliveries. We will always make sure that you know we have left your order, either by knocking at your door and speaking with you through the closed door, or by calling you. Our drivers are always happy to give a friendly wave through the window!
- NOTE: The intention for apartments/condos is to deliver at the unit doorway, however we have seen some building management change their delivery policy, declining entry to the building.If this occurs our driver will communicate either via telephone or intercom to organize pick up at the ground entrance.
- We ask that orders be paid in advance with a credit card or a cheque to be left in an envelope in a secure location. Cash transactions are discouraged unless absolutely necessary.
- Website – We are currently experiencing a high volume of visitors to our website; you may therefore notice that things are a little bit slower than usual and confirmation emails may take a little longer to reach you.
- Phone Calls – We are currently experiencing an exceptionally high volume of calls and there may be a delay answering your call or returning your message. For this we thank you for your patience.
We will continue to follow developments closely. Please rest assured that Heart to Home Meals deliveries will continue to arrive in a timely manner while upholding the absolute best standards of health and safety.
Should you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We'll be more than happy to help!
Your Heart to Home Meals Team